Mental Health - Specifically Linked to Covid-19
- Physical Well-Being in Social Isolation
- Anxiety Management Workbook for children
- New Mental Health Crisis Line for Warrington
- Guide to living with worry and anxiety amidst global uncertainty
- 9 things to support your child booklet
- Return to school toolkit
PEOPLE living in Halton, Knowsley, St Helens, Warrington and Wigan who need urgent mental health support can now call our 24/7 crisis lines for free.
The Mental Health Crisis Team have upgraded their existing 24/7 mental health crisis lines to Freephone numbers. This means they are now free to call from both landlines and mobile phones.
The new dedicated phone numbers are:
- 0800 051 3253 – for people living in Wigan
- 0800 051 1508 – for people living in Halton, Knowsley, St Helens and Warrington
The crisis lines provide support 24 hours a day, seven days a week to people of all ages, including children and young people, who need urgent mental health support.
Anyone who dials the original local numbers will still reach our mental health crisis teams first time, without the need to be diverted. However, calls made to the original numbers will be charged.
- Parent guidances COVID19.docx
- NSPCC Positive Parenting.pdf
- Ideas to help fuel Positive Emotions.pdf
- Managing Anxiety During the Coronavirus Pandemic.pdf.pdf
- FACE COVID - Responding effectively to the coronavirus - Russ Harris.pdf
- FACE COVID.pdf
- socratic-questioning Challenging a thought.pdf
- The Worry Time Technique.pdf.pdf
- What_To_Do_In_A_Crisis - ACT.pdf
- guide_to_living_with_worry_and_anxiety_amidst_global_uncertainty_en-gb (1).pdf