Government/Local Authority Guidance/Information
30/12/20: New announcements from No.10 below...
What does it mean for Winwick and Warrington?
As of 00:01 on 31st December, Warrington has been placed in Tier 4: STAY AT HOME, this means…
You should only go out for essential trips, such as to go to work, school, or to pick up essentials such as food and medicine. You must not leave Tier 4, except for work, education, support bubble visits or medical care.
- You cannot meet any other households, except for support bubbles or childcare bubble arrangements, though you can meet one other person outside in a public space. You can continue to exercise outdoors; alone, as part of a household or support bubble, or with one other person while maintaining social distancing.
- Non-essential retailers, pubs and restaurants, and close contact services such as hairdressers must close. Delivery and click-and-collect services can continue, but close contact services cannot operate in people’s homes. Indoor attractions must also close.
- only one adult to drop off/ pick up
- maintain social distancing from other adults and children whilst waiting to drop off and collect.
- DO NOT congregate and socialise with other families at drop off/pick up both on and around the school site.
- wear a mask on the approach to school as well as when entering the school site.
- If any member of your household develops symptoms of COVID-19, you should arrange for anyone with symptoms to be tested as soon as possible.
- ALL members of the household MUST self-isolate (including siblings) and, once the results come back, you must continue to follow all Government guidance linked to self-isolating and engage with Test and Trace (if positive) and also inform school as soon as possible.
- If the result is negative, please contact school to discuss plans for your child returning to school.
- You MUST NOT come to the school site if you have symptoms of COVID-19.
- If your child is unwell (e.g. sickness), please keep them at home and monitor their symptoms and inform school as soon as possible; if they develop COVID-19, please follow the above instructions.
- fatigue (55%)
- headache (53%)
- fever (49%)
- sore throat (38%) and
- loss of appetite
- GOVERNMENT: Coronavirus Information
- 2021.01.18 Letter for Parents & Carers from WBC.pdf
- 2020.10.12 Letter for schools from WBC
- Letter from councillor 24.11.20